The Gjermundbu helmet is the quintessential Viking helmet. Found in places as far apart as Norway and Ukraine, this helmet was instrumental in the conquering and pillaging of the Vikings.
Contrary to modern day depictions, the Viking helmet did not adorn horns. It was created for battle – not for beauty. The Gjermundbu helmet was worn in thousands of battles across centuries and stood at the basis of the success of the Vikings.
The Gjermundbu gaming headset is characterized by great sound and great comfort. The durable high-quality steel frame ensures that the headset stays perfectly in place while the oval over-ear cups provides comfort for hours and hours. The built-in flexible microphone can easily be turned and it is noise-cancelling, so you can be certain that your voice is heard clearly.
- Comfortable oval over-ear cup
- Easy on-cup volume/mute function
- Built-in flexible microphone (noise cancelling)
- Thick durable tangle free braided cable
- 50mm neodymium speakers
- Additional on-cable mute/volume functions
- Mute On/Off light in microphone
- LED light shift in cups