The Viking warships were feared all over the world. For a period of more than 300 years, the Viking ships ruled the oceans and were used to conquer vast territories.
Encompassing technology far ahead of its time, the warship made the Vikings the greatest warriors of their time. The Oseberg board is named after the Oseberg ship. Found in a burial mount, the ship dates back to the 8th century. At almost 22 meters, the ship was a royal yacht and warship also called a longship.
The Oseberg gaming keyboard has a US 105 key layout and is equipped with membrane switches with rubber dome. The 19-keys anti-ghosting ensures that all your taps are registered, and the rainbow backlit LED provides a great gaming atmosphere.
- 12 multimedia keys (FN1-12)
- Super strong semi-mechanical gaming keyboard
- Adjustable rainbow backlight effects
- 25 anti-ghosting key (N-Key Roll-over)
- 4 presets rainbow light LED effects
- 105 key US layout
- Floating White tactile keys